- Works with the inks on a smooth, non-absorbent surface. Shake the bottle before use.
- To work in the ink art technique, dilute the ink with blending solution or alcohol to the required consistency (saturation).
- Pour the diluted ink on the surface and paint under the pressure of a hairdryer. Make circular motions around the drop to form nice edges.
- Add a few drops of metallic ink to the paint to create a weightless golden spider web.
- Finish by coating the painting with an acrylic spray varnish to increase the durability of your image.
The time to experiment is now! Let's create together!